“Mentorship 2017” Course
A A Shah’s IAS Institute introduces its flagship program for committed IAS aspirants preparing for CSE-2017.
1) IAS aspirants targeting CSE- 2017
2) Having basic preparation of full syllabus of General Study (Prelim & Mains)
3) Ready for full time dedicated study, preferably non-working candidates.
4) Enrolled for Test Series of Prelims and GS-Mains of A A Shah’s IAS Institute.
20 weeks before Prelims
15 weeks before Mains
1) Prelim : Paper – I
2) Mains :
Paper I: Essay
Paper II: General Studies I
Paper III: General Studies II
Paper IV: General Studies III
Paper V: General Studies IV
1) 24 X 7 online assistance / doubt solving through Email and WhatsApp
2) Thorough analysis and guidance for Prelims and Mains
3) Progress report to be generated at the end of every week
4) Weekly and monthly evaluation of progress
5) Daily test solving / answer writing practice
6) Evaluation of all answers at the end of the week with emphasis on improving writing skill
7) Specific methodologies used to improve answer writing
8) In depth coverage of 500 contemporary issues
9) Measurable targets and achievable results
10) At least one essay every week, 50 essays to be completed before Mains.
11) Conducting high octane Online discussion twice a month
12) Study plan for each day, Fixing daily targets (which is to be fulfilled by student with daily report to facilitator)
13) Coverage of Rajya Sabha TV debates
14) Yojana Summary
Course Fee: Rs.25,000/-
Offer: Online Prelim Test Series worth Rs.4,800 and Online GS-Mains Test Series worth Rs.15,000
are offered at Rs.10,000 (aggregate discount of Rs.9,800) to candidates enrolling for Mentorship – 2017 Course.